The "Tropical Bliss" is the AF (alcohol-free) version of a Tropical Breeze. This refreshing mocktail concoction combines the flavors of pineapple, coconut, and lime to transport you to a sunny beach getaway.
Let's jump straight into the recipe, because NO ONE EVER said, "I like to scroll down the post for HOURS, looking for a recipe!"
Mocktail: Tropical Bliss
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Juice of 1 lime
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple wedge and lime slice (for garnish, optional)
- Grab a tall glass and fill it with ice cubes. The more, the merrier!
- Pour 1 cup of pineapple juice into the glass, filling it about halfway.
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut water to the glass, allowing it to mix gently with the pineapple juice.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime into the glass, giving it a tangy twist.
- Give the mocktail a good stir to blend all the flavors together.
- If you'd like to get fancy, garnish the glass with a pineapple wedge and a lime slice.
- Voila! Your Tropical Bliss mocktail is ready to be enjoyed.
Feel free to get creative and adjust the ingredient proportions according to your taste preferences. You can also experiment by adding a splash of grenadine syrup for a touch of sweetness or muddle some fresh mint leaves for an extra burst of freshness. The options are limitless
Now, sit back, sip on your Tropical Bliss mocktail, and imagine yourself basking in the tropical sun, surrounded by palm trees and gentle ocean breezes.
Cheers to a fun and delicious alcohol-free indulgence!